Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Perfectionist's Deliberately Flawed Jump (Draft)

I am changing the way
I shall introduce myself.
"My name is (and my first
name will insert itself here).
(my full name follows here)."
For that is the way to emulate
history. That cloud of a black
dog on the 26th of May
curtaining down on flashing
red lights. Like the ones
flagging the oncoming
locomotive. My plan is
to be the sticky sneakers
squeaking in their pauses.
Intermittently growing
into the backdrop of a
glorified personal history.
Change sates those on
squeaky sneaker journeys,
depressed and tired.
There are quite a few ways
of growing tired. So they
said manner of your
introduction is considered
an effective change.

My change is really a
simple refutation of
Darwin. The wasp dies
on its first taste of blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home